BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute and Fun Arts by rkdsign88

Well tonight I was browsing Etsy children's section again....like every night, and found this adorable store!

I can't believe how cute everything is. It times like these where I'm glad I don't have a little girl. 

I'd have to get a second job just to support *our* pink buying habit. 


Rkdsign88's store is filled with 5x7 prints of cute little girls, boys, cupcakes, elephants, monkeys.

It even has stickers and pdf files to make your own tags at home and a cutie pie guitar player that can be personalized. I've fallen in love! <3

 

 

All the pdf files are buy one get one free! Awesome! I'm off to go buy the one to make those sweet treats up there ^^^^.
Hope you all fall in love too with this great Etsy seller!

1 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much for this lovely feature, Erin. I hope you love your order too. Best, Rita.